It has been an unprecedented past few months as our world faces historic challenges with the growing COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic. First and foremost, we wish to send our love and support.
To our clients, please know that we will continue to serve your every real estate need, according to all social distancing best practices, and will do everything we can to offer our knowledge and support. With that in mind, on July 31, 2020, Toronto has entered stage 3 of Ontario's reopening plan, and certain business activities that had been banned in the past few months, such as public open house, are now seeing the rules been loosen.
"Raising the bar" to us means that if our government believes flattening the curve and maintain the number of active cases under control is an acceptable measure, we believe that we will do everything possible to have ZERO of our clients infected or being exposed to the risk. We at Song Team - RE/MAX Hallmark York Group recognize the seriousness of the current situation and would like to update our business plans as follows:
For open houses:
• We will only host live stream open houses to the public with the listing agent presenting the listing 'live' and available to answer any questions from potential buyers.
• There will be no public open houses, and this is the new standard set by our fantastic leadership team at RE/MAX Hallmark.
• We are happy to set up private showings by appointments only for buyers interested in our listing properties, with safety measured in place.
• We will send you a complimentary VR headset so you can view listings virtually at home whenever possible.
• For vacant properties we will go to the property for you and arrange virtual showings via Zoom/Skype business/Wechat or Facetime to show you around.
• When in-person showings are necessary, we will conduct showings in a safe and responsible manner with physical distancing. Complimentary face masks, disposable gloves, and hand sanitizers will be provided.
• In-person meetings shall be conducted virtually via Zoom/Skype business/Wechat or Facetime at your choice, including marketing consultation and offer presentation.
• We had always been and will continue to provide professional photographing, lifestyle video tours, 3-D Matterport Virtual tour and Floor plans and optimized for maximizing online exposure.
• We will screen every agent and potential buyers before any showing request to make sure they are pre-qualified and will take all necessary safety precautions.
We will continue to monitor and adhere to guidelines set forth by local, provincial, and federal governments, as well as leading real estate industry authorities.
We are here to assist you in every way possible and are committed to providing you with the utmost service and guidance moving forward.
On behalf of Song Team - RE/MAX Hallmark York Group, we send our love, prayers, and best wishes for the health of you and your loved ones. We will get through this together.
Broker, SRS, PSA,
P.Eng, M.Eng, LEED AP BD+C,
LUXE Luxury Listing Specialist
(647) 502-9215 (Direct)
(905) 727-1941 (Office)
CLHMS Million Dollar GUILD,
Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR)
(416) 356-9215 (Direct)
(905) 727-1941 (Office)